Final Version Instructions:
In order for your paper to be published in the Springer LNCS conference proceedings, please follow the following instructions very carefully.
1) Your final manuscript has to be in the Springer’s LNCS/LNAI proceedings format. You must read the “Springer Guidelines for Authors of Proceedings” carefully for the formatting instructions and requirements. ftp://ftp.springer.de/pub/tex/latex/svproc/guidelines/Springer_Guidelines_for_Authors_of_Proceedings.pdf
Download the LaTeX and Word templates from this link and use it to format your paper. http://www.springer.com/gp/computer-science/lncs/conference-proceedings-guidelines
2) You need to complete the Springer Consent to Publish form available for download at this link: LNCS-Springer_Copyright_Form. This form has to be signed by the authors of your paper, or at least by the corresponding author. Upload the completed form together with the final version of your paper to the submission system.
3) Upload to the submission system your final version before 23 October 2018, 23:59 (GMT). Your final version has to include:
– All source files (tex files, bib files, word files etc)
– A final PDF version of your paper (compiled)
– The Consent to Publish form completed and signed
Please compress all files in a SINGLE ZIP FILE and upload to the submission system. https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/ACE2018